John 3:16-17Amplified Bible (AMP)
16 “For God so [greatly] loved and dearly prized the world, that He [even] gave His [One and] only begotten Son, so that whoever believes and trusts in Him [as Savior] shall not perish, but have eternal life. 17 For God did not send the Son into the world to judge and condemn the world [that is, to initiate the final judgment of the world], but that the world might be saved through Him.
We were all born in sin as enemies of God and we could not save ourselves. “All have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” Romans 3:23. However the good news is that Jesus paid the price for all of us by dying on the cross. God raised Him up from the dead so that by believing in Him we can be reconciled back to God.
Believe in God
And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and he rewards who earnestly seek him Hebrews 11:6
Repent from your Sin[s]
Peter Replied , “Repent and be baptized, every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins. And you will receive the gift of the holy spirit” Acts 2:38
Receive Jesus into your heart
“Yet to all that receive him, those who believe in his name, he gave the right to become children of God” John 1:12
Confess Jesus as your Lord and Saviour
“.......And it is with your mouth that you confess and are saved” Romans 10:10
Pray this prayer
Dear Lord Jesus, I realize that I am a sinner and cannot save myself. I believe in you. I repent from my sins and accept you as Lord. Come into my heart and take control of my life. I ask and thank you in your Name, AMEN.
Salvation is by grace through FAITH. Don’t wait for feeling. You are now a child of God. Begin to tell others about your new life in Christ Jesus.
- Pray Daily
- Read your Bible daily
- Tell others about your new life
- Join us for services and be blessed
- WE BELIEVE…The Scriptures are inspired by God and declare His design and plan for mankind.
- WE BELIEVE…There is only One True God–revealed in three persons…Father, Son, and Holy Spirit (commonly known as the Trinity).
- WE BELIEVE…In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ. As God’s son Jesus was both human and divine.
- WE BELIEVE…though originally good, Man Willingly Fell to Sin–ushering evil and death, both physical and spiritual, into the world.
- WE BELIEVE…Every Person Can Have Restored Fellowship with God through ‘Salvation’(trusting Christ, through faith and repentance, to be our personal Saviour).
- WE BELIEVE…and practice two ordinances—(1) Water Baptism by Immersion after repenting of one’s sins and receiving Christ’s gift of salvation, and (2) Holy Communion (the Lord’s Supper) as a symbolic remembrance of Christ’s suffering and death for our salvation.
- WE BELIEVE…the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is a Special Experience Following Salvation that empowers believers for witnessing and effective service, just as it did in New Testament times.
- WE BELIEVE… The Initial Physical Evidence of the Baptism in the Holy Spirit is ‘Speaking in Tongues,’as experienced on the Day of Pentecost and referenced throughout Acts and the Epistles.
- WE BELIEVE…Sanctification Initially Occurs at Salvation and is not only a declaration that a believer is holy, but also a progressive lifelong process of separating from evil as believers continually draw closer to God and become more Christ like.
- WE BELIEVE… The Church has a Mission to seek and save all who are lost in sin. We believe ‘the Church’ is the Body of Christ and consists of the people who, throughout time, have accepted God’s offer of redemption (regardless of religious denomination) through the sacrificial death of His son Jesus Christ.
- WE BELIEVE… A Divinely Called and Scripturally Ordained Leadership Ministry Serves the Church. The Bible teaches that each of us under leadership must commit ourselves to reach others for Christ, to worship Him with other believers, to build up or edify the body of believers–the Church and to meet human need with ministries of love and compassion.
- WE BELIEVE… Divine Healing of the Sick is a Privilege for Christians Today and is provided for in Christ’s atonement (His sacrificial death on the cross for our sins).
- WE BELIEVE… in The Blessed Hope—When Jesus Raptures His Church Prior to His Return to Earth(the second coming). At this future moment in time all believers who have died will rise from their graves and will meet the Lord in the air, and Christians who are alive will be caught up with them, to be with the Lord forever.
- WE BELIEVE… in The Millennial Reign of Christ when Jesus returns with His saints at His second coming and begins His benevolent rule over earth for 1,000 years. This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel and the establishment of universal peace.
- WE BELIEVE… A Final Judgment Will Take Place for those who have rejected Christ. They will be judged for their sin and consigned to eternal punishment in a punishing lake of fire.
- WE BELIEVE… and look forward to the perfect New Heavens and a New Earth that Christ is preparing for all people, of all time, who have accepted Him. We will live and dwell with Him there forever following His millennial reign on Earth. ‘And so shall we forever be with the Lord!’